- 1.1 “Customer” means the individual or company to whom these terms are addressed
- 1.2 “Force Majeure” means any cause affecting the performance by Portman Street Limited of its obligations arising from acts, events, omissions, happenings or non-happenings beyond its reasonable control including (but not limited to) governmental regulations, fire, flood or any disaster or industrial dispute affecting a third party.
- 1.3 “Normal Working Hours” means 9 am to 5 pm on a Working Day.
- 1.4 “Working days” means Monday to Friday, excluding Bank or other Public holidays.
- 2.1 All contracts of sale made by Portman Street LImited shall be deemed to incorporate these terms and conditions, which shall prevail over any other terms from the party (“the Customer”) with whom Portman Street is dealing. Cancellation of orders by Consumers will be accepted in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to impinge upon a Consumer’s statutory or contractual rights to reject faulty goods.
- 2.2 All orders are subject to acceptance and to availability of the goods ordered: Portman Street Limited is entitled to refuse any order placed by you.
- 2.3 You undertake that:
- 2.3.1 all details you provide to us for the purpose of purchasing goods or services offered on our web site are correct, and
- 2.3.2 The credit or debit card you use to make a purchase from us is your own card or your company’s card, that you are authorised to use it, and that there are sufficient funds or credit facilities to cover the cost of any goods or services you order from us. We reserve the right to obtain validation of your credit or debit card details before providing you with any goods or services.
- 2.4 All products are subject to availability. Please be advised we are not able to order some products. This is due to the fact that some products have been produced and manufactured in small numbers.
- 3.1 Goods and services, together with VAT, are invoiced at the price prevailing at time of order.
- 3.2 All prices are quoted and transactions made in Pounds Sterling.
- 3.3 Portman Street LImited reserves the right to modify the prices from time to time.
- 3.4 Products qualifying for price matching must have been supplied by a UK supplier.
4.0 Delivery, Title and Risk
- 4.1 Portman Street Limited shall use reasonable endeavours to despatch goods within a reasonable timeframe, but does not accept liability for failure to deliver within the stated time where this is caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays caused by delivery companies.
- 4.2 Delivery is deemed to take place when the goods are delivered to the Customer’s address, whereupon the risks of loss, breakage and all damage and all other risks shall pass to the Customer.
- 4.3 Title in the goods does not pass to the Customer until payment is received in full by the Portman Street LImited.
- 5.1 Payment is due on purchase.
6.0 Product specifications
- 6.1 Portman Street Limited makes every effort to supply the goods as advertised
- 6.2 If Portman Street Limited cannot supply the goods ordered by the Customer, Portman Street Limited reserves the right to offer goods of equal or superior quality at no extra cost. In such a case, if the Customer does not wish to accept the alternative goods offered, he or she may cancel the order and require the refund of any money paid to the Portman Street LImited in respect of that order, including carriage charges. This shall be the sole remedy of the Customer in these circumstances.
7.0 The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000
- 7.1 Contracts for the purchase of goods by a Customer not acting in the course of a business and through Portman Street LImited website, or by mail order, are subject to The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (‘the Regulations’).
- 7.2 Customers may cancel goods purchased from Portman Street Limited by sending a written notice of cancellation by email to email@example.com or by mail to 137-139 High Street, Beckenham BR3 1AG.
- 7.3 The notice of cancellation must be delivered within 7 working days of the day of purchase.
- 7.4 The Customer will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods if he or she exercises this right of cancellation under the Regulations. If the Customer does not actually return the goods to Portman Street LImited, the Customer is under a duty to make the goods available for collection at the Customer’s expense from the address to which they were delivered.
- 7.5 The Customer is under a duty to retain possession of the goods whilst awaiting return to Portman Street and to take reasonable care of them during this period. The Customer will be liable for any loss of or damage to the goods if he or she fails to comply with this obligation.
8.0 Errors and Omissions
- 8.1 Portman Street LImited makes every effort to ensure that all prices and descriptions quoted on its website are correct and accurate. However, the frenetic tempo of e-commerce makes it inevitable that mistakes will occasionally occur. In the case of a manifest error or omission, Portman Street LImited will be entitled to rescind the contract, notwithstanding that it has already accepted the Customer’s order and/or received payment from the Customer. Portman Street Limited's liability in that event will be limited to the return of any money the Customer has paid in respect of the order. In the case of a manifest error in relation to price, the Customer will be entitled to purchase the goods by paying the difference between the quoted price and the correct price, as confirmed in writing by Portman Street Limited after the manifest error has been discovered.
- 8.2 A ‘manifest error’, as the term is used in sub-paragraph (1) above, means, in relation to an incorrect price, a price quoted in error by Portman Street LImited which is more than 10% less than the price that would have been quoted had the mistake not been made.
- 9.1 Nothing in these terms and conditions affects your statutory rights as a Consumer.
- 9.2 If any provision in this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, it shall be deemed severed from the Agreement and this shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- 9.3 Any waiver of a breach of this Agreement must be in writing.
- 9.4 Any variation of this Agreement must be in writing and signed by a duly authorised Portman Street LImited official.
- 9.5 The headings are for convenience only and shall not affect the interpretation of this Agreement.
- 9.6 Any notices given under this Agreement shall be in writing and sent (a) by first class pre-paid post to the last known address of the party; or (b) by fax to their last known fax number; or (c) by e-mail to the last notified e-mail address of the party.
- 9.7 These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England & Wales and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
10.0 Refunds & Exchanges
- 10.1 Portman Street LImited is happy to refund or exchange any item returned in a saleable condition with a valid receipt within 28 days of purchase
- 10.2 We cannot offer refunds or exchanges on sale items or skates that have been sharpened
- 10.3 All undergarments and hosiery must be in their original sealed packaging for a refund or exchange
CRASH 25TH ANNIVERSARY GIVEAWAY EXTENDED TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This giveaway is run by welovethis.store. The giveaway closes 9am BST on 20th September 2021. Winners will be chosen at random by a random winner generator and contacted via DMs or email by 21st September 2021. We know it’s an awesome prize but multiple entries in one day are not allowed and if you are found to be creating multiple accounts to enter the contest you will be ineligible and run the risk of all your accounts being disabled. This giveaway is associated with welovethis.store only. All prizes are final and cannot be exchanged for monetary value. There is max 1 prize per person. Sweatshirts are available in S, M, L, XL, XXL. It is welovethis.store responsibility to deliver the complete prize to the winners. It is the winner’s responsibility to provide all the information requested to deliver the complete prize. This competition is only open to residents of the United Kingdom, USA and Canada who are 18+ at the time of entering. We reserve the right to stop this giveaway at any point. Please see comments for extended T&Cs. By entering this giveaway you signify your acknowledgement and assent to the terms and conditions. Please see below for the extended T&Cs.
- Welovethis.store's contests are open only to physical end-users, buyers and consumers, who are residents of the United Kingdom, United States and Canada aged 18 (years) and over as at the time of the giveaway. Failure to comply with any part of this clause will disqualify the respective entry from the giveaway.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the giveaway run by welovethis.store.
- Entries will be only accepted between the dates specified on welovethis.store's Twitter account. After the end date, no further entries to the giveaway will be permitted.
- Internet access and a Twitter account is required. To enter, entrants must follow the instructions on the giveaway post.
- Participation in the giveaway constitutes Contestant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of welovethis.store, which are final and binding. Eligibility to win a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in the Official Rules found on Twitter in a timely manner.
- Obscene or inappropriate entries will not be accepted, and the promoter reserves the right to reject any entries for any reason at its sole discretion.
- The promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to tamper with the operation of the giveaway (including but not limited to) setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by the promoter to be in violation of these terms and conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the promoter to be disruptive.
- 25 winners will be selected at random by welovethis.store by a random winner generator of welovethis.store's choice. The winners will each be notified by private message, by email, or via the channel they entered. If the winner(s) cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 calendar days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The terms 'winner/winner(s)' are used to describe the participant who was randomly selected to win the prize. It is up to the winner(s) to supply welovethis.store with the correct information requested, within 7 days of being contacted. The sweater will be posted to the winner(s) given delivery address only.
- The winner(s) prize will be sent within 10 working days of the giveaway winner supplying delivery details. The prize will be sent via Royal Mail/USPS/Canada Post to the winner(s) given delivery address. Welovethis.store will use reasonable endeavours to dispatch goods within a reasonable timeframe. No liability will be accepted for failure to deliver within the stated time, where this is caused by circumstances beyond reasonable control, including delays caused by delivery companies.
- If the social media or email account (or other applicable user account) associated with the winning entry is shared by more than one person, all such persons will be bound by these Official Rules but only the authorised account holder will be deemed the winner. If the Sponsor or Administrator is unable to determine which person is the authorised account holder associated with the winning entry, or if there is more than one authorised account holder, then the winner will be disqualified and their prize will be forfeited without any recourse or refund. In such a circumstance, the Sponsor or Administrator is not under any obligation to hold an additional random draw for another winner.
- The promoter will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- Employees and their immediate family members (parents, children, siblings or spouse, regardless of where they live, or persons living in the same household, whether related or not) of welovethis.store and each of their each of their parent companies, divisions, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies, and any others engaged in the development, production, execution or distribution of this giveaway, are not eligible to participate.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter's liability under or in connection with the giveaway or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the value of the prize in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the giveaway or any prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion and is subject to availability, while stocks last.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond the promoter's reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the giveaway or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Personal information collected by welovethis.store to complete giveaway prizes i.e. send to winner, will be deleted once welovethis.store's requirements have been met and the giveaway has ended. Unless participants have signed up for the newsletter for 5 bonus entries. In this case, it is up to the participants to unsubscribe from the welovethis.store newsletter should they no longer want to receive communication from welovethis.store.
- Surname of the winners will be published after 27th September 2021. To obtain a Winners' List, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests must be received no later than sixty (60) days following the conclusion of the giveaway. Please contact email@example.com if you object to your name being disclosed in this manner. Even where not disclosed, Sponsor reserves the right to retain a full list of winners in accordance with applicable law.
- THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH ACTIVISION (INCLUDING ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES) OR TWITTER. BY ENTERING THIS PROMOTION, YOU ACCEPT TO RELIEVE ACTIVISION (INCLUDING ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES) AND TWITTER FROM ANY RESPONSIBILITY. THE INFORMATION SENT BY THE PARTICIPANT WILL BE PROVIDED TO THE PROMOTER ONLY AND NOT TO ACTIVISION OR TWITTER.
- YOU HEREBY RELEASE, HOLD HARMLESS, AND FOREVER DISCHARGE THE SPONSOR, TWITTER INC., ACTIVISION PUBLISHING, INC. AND EACH OF THEIR AFFILIATED AND RELATED COMPANIES, BUSINESS PARTNERS, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS AND ALL OTHERS ASSOCIATED WITH THE DEVELOPMENT, ORGANISATION, AND/OR EXECUTION OF THE COMPETITION (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASEES”), FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL MANNER OF ACTION, CAUSES OF ACTION, SUITS, DEBTS, COVENANTS, CONTRACTS, LIABILITIES, CLAIMS, AND DEMANDS, INCLUDING LEGAL FEES AND EXPENSES, WHATSOEVER, (COLLECTIVELY, “CLAIMS”) INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, CLAIMS BASED ON NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT, AND FUNDAMENTAL BREACH, AND LIABILITY FOR PHYSICAL INJURY, DEATH, OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, WHICH YOU OR YOUR ADMINISTRATORS, HEIRS, SUCCESSORS, OR ASSIGNS MIGHT HAVE OR COULD HAVE, BY REASON OF OR ARISING OUT OF (A) YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE AWARDING, ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR ENJOYMENT OF ANY PRIZE, AND WHERE APPLICABLE, TRAVELING TO, PREPARING FOR, OR PARTICIPATING IN, ANY SWEEPSTAKES‐RELATED OR PRIZE‐RELATED EVENT OR ACTIVITY; (B) THE PUBLICITY RIGHTS GRANTED TO THE SPONSOR BY YOU; OR (C) THESE OFFICIAL RULES. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THERE MAY BE SERIOUS RISKS OF BODILY INJURY, DEATH, OR PROPERTY DAMAGE ASSOCIATED WITH THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, OR USE OF THE PRIZE, AND YOU VOLUNTARILY ASSUME THESE RISKS. THE ABOVE DOES NOT OPERATE TO EXCLUDE ANY LIABILITY TO THE EXTENT THAT SUCH EXCLUSION IS PROHIBITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Add to WishlistBrowse WishlistRemove Wishlist